Turmeric & Lemon Face Serum
Our Turmeric & Lemon Face Serum instantly nourishes like an oil while delivering the skin-changing benefits of a serum. The magic comes from organic oils and extracts naturally rich in antioxidants that help to protect skin from free radical damage caused by pollution and UV rays. When used regularly, Turmeric & Lemon Face Serum helps to brighten and nourish skin on a cellular level with results visible in 4-6 weeks. And since it’s made from only eight simple, USDA-certified organic ingredients, you’ll be more than willing to pat it on day after day. Plus, the bright and cheery citrus scent is a great way to start your mornings.
How to Use
Apply a few drops to palms and rub together. Gently press serum into face until absorbed. Use in the morning followed by SPF.
- Organic Sunflower Oil: Rich in vitamins A and E and very high in essential fatty acids, which help to moisturize and nourish the skin.
- Organic Rosehip Seed Oil: Extracted from ripened fruit of a hybrid, thorny, wild rosebush native to South American countries, Rosehip Oil is a nutrient-rich emollient that helps to make the skin feel softer and smoother. It’s a source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and is high in gamma linolenic acid, an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: Deeply moisturizing oil that closely resembles human sebum, so it’s easily absorbed into all types of skin. It contains vitamin E, omegas-3, 6, and 9 and may have anti-inflammatory and anti-infectious qualities.
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil: Helps make skin feel softer and smoother due to its extremely high gamma linolenic acid content.
- Organic Carrot Root Oil Extract: High in carotenes, vitamin E, and vitamin A precursors. Because of its high antioxidant content, Carrot Root Essential Oil is commonly used to prevent or even reverse skin damage caused by UV radiation, and to protect the skin against premature aging.
- Organic Turmeric Extract: A potent anti-inflammatory containing antioxidants, including vitamin C, which may provide glow and luster to the skin, and antimicrobial properties, which help to fight blemishes.
- Organic Tangerine Essential Oil: In addition to regenerative and antiseptic properties, Tangerine Essential Oil may offer aromatherapeutic benefits.
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil - Lemon Essential Oil offers antioxidants, including vitamin C, which can help brighten and rejuvenate dull skin, in addition to antiseptic, astringent, and detoxifying properties that can help eliminate blemishes associated with oily skin. Lemon Essential Oil may offer aromatherapeutic benefits.
Warning: If pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult with your healthcare professional. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If you experience irritation, rinse from skin and discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.