Rosehip & Hemp Seed Body Serum
Sometimes, lotion just doesn’t cut it. Level up your body care routine with our Rosehip & Hemp Seed Body Serum, a multipurpose moisturizer that loves skin from head to toe. Like a serum for your face, it delivers a concentrated dose of skin-loving ingredients wherever you need them: legs, arms, cuticles, even hair. Omega fatty acids and antioxidants help to hydrate, smooth, strengthen, and protect all over. It even helps to repair skin after too much time in the sun (hey, it happens). The lightweight formula sinks right in, whether applied to dry or damp skin. Did we mention everything in the bottle is USDA-certified organic? From its namesake organic Rosehip Seed and Hemp Oils, to the organic Grapefruit Essential Oil responsible for its subtle citrus scent. For real.
How to Use
Dispense into palms and massage over desired area. For maximum moisture, apply after a bath or shower while skin is still damp. Use on body, face, hair, and cuticles. Store out of direct sunlight.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: Deeply moisturizing with the added benefit of anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to heal skin from sunburn and fight blemishes.
- Organic Rosehip Seed Oil: Extracted from ripened fruit of a hybrid, thorny, wild rosebush native to South American countries, Rosehip Oil is a nutrient-rich emollient that helps to make the skin feel softer and smoother. It’s a source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and is high in gamma linolenic acid, an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid.
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil: Rich in omega fatty acids and known for its anti-inflammatory properties, which can be helpful in fighting skin conditions including acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Organic Babassu Oil: Extracted from the nuts of the wild growing Babassu palm, Babassu Oil is deeply moisturizing yet lightweight and rich in antioxidant vitamin E.
- Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil: Contains limonene, which offers a mild citrus aroma with uplifting characteristics. As if that wasn’t enough to smile about, it can help to control blemishes as a bonus.
- Vitamin E: Derived from sunflowers, this natural non GMO vitamin E is a potent antioxidant, which can help to protect the skin from UV rays and pollution by neutralizing free radicals. It also has twice the bioavailability of synthetic vitamin E, according to the National Academy of Science.
Warning: If pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult with your healthcare professional. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If you experience irritation, rinse from skin and discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.