Turmeric & Lemon Face Serum
Our Turmeric & Lemon Face Serum instantly nourishes like an oil while delivering the skin-changing benefits of a serum. The magic comes from organic oils and extracts naturally rich in antioxidants that help to protect skin from free radical damage caused by pollution and UV rays. When used regularly, Turmeric & Lemon Face Serum helps to brighten and nourish skin on a cellular level with results visible in 6-8 weeks. And since it’s made from only eight simple, USDA-certified organic ingredients, you’ll be more than willing to pat it on day after day. Plus, the bright and cheery citrus scent is a great way to start your mornings.
How to Use
Apply a few drops to palms and rub together. Gently press serum into face, neck, and décolletage until absorbed. Use in the morning followed by SPF.
Tip - Massage excess serum left on hands, into cuticles to support healthy nail growth.
- Organic Sunflower Oil: Rich in vitamins A and E and very high in essential fatty acids, which help to moisturize and nourish the skin.
- Organic Rosehip Seed Oil: Nutrient-rich emollient that helps to make the skin feel softer and smoother. It’s a source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and is high in gamma linolenic acid, an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: Deeply moisturizing oil that closely resembles human sebum, so it’s easily absorbed into all types of skin. It contains vitamin E, omegas-3, 6, and 9 and may have anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil: Helps make skin feel softer and smoother due to its extremely high gamma linolenic acid content.
- Organic Carrot Root Oil Extract: High in carotenes, vitamin E, and vitamin A precursors. It may help prevent or even reverse skin damage caused by UV radiation, and protect the skin against premature aging.
- Organic Turmeric Extract: A potent anti-inflammatory containing antioxidants, including vitamin C, which may provide glow and luster to the skin, and antimicrobial properties, which help to fight blemishes.
- Organic Tangerine Essential Oil: In addition to regenerative and antiseptic properties, it may offer aromatherapy benefits.
- Organic Lemon Essential Oil - Contains antioxidants, including vitamin C, which can help brighten and rejuvenate dull skin, in addition to antiseptic, astringent, and detoxifying properties that can help eliminate blemishes associated with oily skin.
Warning: If pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult with your healthcare professional. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If you experience irritation, rinse from skin and discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
This serum is wonderful. It smells refreshing without being overpowering. You can tell it's clean, simple ingredients. ALSO, the packaging is great. I love sustainably sourced products and you can tell the effort the brand puts in to making everything environmentally-friendly.
This serum is fantastic! To be honest, I have never felt more strongly about a skincare product. The smell is refreshing, the packaging is sustainably sourced, and even just a tiny bit of the serum goes a long way. It leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft and clean. I am a true fan ❤️. If you haven't yet tried it, you are missing out!
What first attracted me to this product was the (quite frankly wonderful) backstory.
When you look at the lengths the brand has gone to promote and push sustainability and the use of organic ingredients.
You know straight away the product itself is going to be fantastic! And believe me. It truly is!
I do tend to go for brands that really make a thoughtful effort to be sustainable, when it's not always the easiest (although preferable for all of us consumers) to do for a start up business.
And it's with this where I personally appreciate the commitment shown here, from the outset! And that is exactly what has drawn me to purchase the face serum.
My skin feels so fresh, especially now I've added it to my morning routine. I will be buying more! And more! Keep it up! : )